Garage Doors Miami is your garage door spring repair/replacement expert.
We effectively replace garage door broken extension springs and torsion springs on residential and commercial clients. We offer high quality spring to match your needs.
- Always replace both garage door springs at once!
- Don’t over tighten the set screws on torsion cones and cable pulleys.
- Hand tighten the set screws until they make contact with the torsion tube and tighten 3/4 of a turn!
- Garage door springs are extremely dangerous!
- Don’t try to replace them by yourself!
Two Types of Garage Door Springs for Sectional Garage Doors