Garage doors are likely to become inoperable when one or more of the following problems occur.
Here are some examples of those problems.
- One of the torsion springs breaks.
- The cable that is attached to the garage door comes off the track.
- The garage door itself comes off track.
- The sensor light becomes inoperable
- External damage occurs to the garage door
Our technicians at Garage Doors Miami are experts in fixing these problems. We have been repairing garage doors throughout California’s Inland Empire for more then five years.
Broken spring, loose cable, off track or maybe you don’t know what is the problem is. We’ve been doing nothing but repairing garage doors for nearly ten years. We don’t install new garage doors. We find it is far more cost effective to repair your existing door and that’s what we do and we do it well.
We also install garage door openers. Yes, we can sell you the additional remotes – even for your current operator. We always recommend the quarter horsepower chain drive.
We don’t charge extra for off hour, weekend or holiday service. Our prices are always very competitive.